- California-licensed general contractor with over 25+ years’ experience in both commercial and residential construction. Involved in hundreds of residential repair, remodel and add-on jobs and commercial property tenant-improvement projects.
- International Code Council (ICC) Certified Residential Combination Inspector with certifications in all four disciplines; Building, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing.
- Over 20+ years’ experience as ASHI Certified Inspector & Master CREIA Inspector (MCI). Performed over 8,000 property inspections of residential and commercial properties.
- Educational speaker for ASHI/CREIA monthly chapter meetings and annual conferences.
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps, honorably discharged Sergeant, 1977.
- Experienced construction consultant and expert witness.
Business Owner Inspector / Consultant
Perform state-of-condition, re-sale and triple-net lease inspections of residential and commercial properties for potential buyers, building owners, and leasers of commercial real estate. Provide consultation services in residential construction & construction defect conditions, and other construction-related issues.